The Greatest View

Narcisse and Imitation at AnyBODY


Silverchair: The Greatest View


I LOVE Everything Narcisse does... and I love seeing all the new things she comes up with, she is seriously one Amazing Talented Lady!  Also I gotta say... I am pretty sure this dress is now my absolute favorite dress ever in SL... Its so sassy and sexayyy and I mean, I'm probably a little biased but that's a pretty damn awesome name too! ;-) I'm In Loooooveee, go grab you a lil' bit 'a Hunnie at the Main Store! ♥




Narcisse: Hunnie Cut Out Dress




Lisa Walker Makeup: Especial Edition Eyeshadow 
* 3pk - $100L only at Main Store*




Lisa Walker Makeup: Sweet Peachy Gloss

| Access (July 12) | Main |





Doux: Shakiria - Naturals

| MP |



Avaway: Beatrith Pearl Necklace
*Rigged for Maitreya & unrigged version incl*

| Main Store |



Imitation: Lights Backdrop & Gemma Pose Pack

| AnyBODY | Main Store | MP |








Comments