It's a very, very... Mad World

Eudora3D at Kinky {June 28th}




All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow



And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you 'cause I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world








Doux: Gabryela Hairstyle - Brunettes

| Main |



Vanilla Bae: Lauren Top & Panty

| Main | MP |



Eudora3D: Berlin Heels with Stockings

* For Maitreya. Mesh heels and mesh stockings will be available in a pack of 4 metallic materials with different parts to retexture via HUD. Heels and stockings can be worn alone or together and are fully compatible with the previous shoes+stockings models and all the upcoming new models for mix and match purposes.*

| Kinky | Main | MP |




Cunty: #Practice pose set

| MP |



Focus Poses: Strip Club Backdrop & Cash Props from - Whore Chaise

| Main |




Comments