Thrill of the rush

The Annex @ Enchantment & Main Store Release




Baby, I'm a sociopath, Sweet serial killer. On the warpath, 'Cause I love you Just a little too much. I love you just A little too much. (Much, much, much). You can see me Drinking cherry cola, Sweet serial killer. I left a love note, Said you know I love, The thrill of the rush. You know I love, The thrill of the rush. (Rush, rush, rush). (You send me right to heaven), Sweet serial killer, (I guess I'll see him over). Do it for the thrill of the rush, Love you just a little too much, much. (You send me right to heaven), Sweet serial killer, (I guess I'll see him over). I love you just a little too much, Love you just a little too much, much.




- The Details -

Bra & Panties: The Annex - Heidi Bra & Panties | Main Store | MP |

Thigh High: The Annex - Tessa Thigh Highs | Enchantment | 

Hair: Bessom: Hard Candy - (lil bun updo) 3 hair styles | Collabor88 | Main Store |

Pose: Purple Poses:  Bunny Chair Pack - | Fetish Fair | Main Store |




Comments