Bad Boys Bring Heaven to You

The Doll House Event - March 1st 

Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace
All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again

No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you

You don't realize the power they have
Until they leave you and you want them back
Nothing in this world prepares you for that
I'm not a sinner he wasn't the one
Had no idea what we would become
There's no regrets I just thought it was fun




The very first ever round of The Doll House Event is starting tomorrow! This is an all new *Monthly* event that caters to us ladies!!! There are a ton of amazing creators lined up for this, it's def one you're gonna want to check out! The Doll House Event Begins  the 27th at 8 a.m. of Each month and Ends on the 20th of the next month. Loves ett!! <3




 - My Details - 

Hair: Bad Hair Day - Aashna { B&W's Hud } - | TDH | Main Store |

Dress: .avale - Finley -  | TDH Event | Main Store |

Pose: The Owl. - His Goddess - | TDH | Main Store |
*This is a Standing Pose*

Ears: Swallow - Dragon Ears - | Kustom9 | Main Store |

Comments