You fit me better than my favorite sweater






Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like James Dean, for sure
You so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favorite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby
I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears?
Love you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember oh baby ooh
I will love you 'til the end of time
Big dreams, gangster
Said you had to leave to start your life over
I was like, no please, stay here
We don't need no money we can make it all work
But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday
I stayed up waitin', anticipatin' and pacin' but he was
Chasing paper
Caught up in the game, that was the last I heard

The Details:
Outfit: 
 *CoCo* - PufferJacket - Black, Hoodie Dress (Light Grey) & Hair, Leggings (Light Grey), @ Fameshed
Lipstick: Tres Beau - Essential Lipstick #2     | MP |
Pose: Animosity - Isaiah - Pose #5 (Alt 2)  | Main Store |
Backdrop: Bueno - Nightlife - Street grunge

Comments