Never going back


Justice - Fly By Friday's - Abbie Pullover - Available in 5 different colors for $50L 
In World Only {LM}

"Call you up in the middle of the night
Like a firefly without a light
You were there like a slow torch burning
I was a key that could use a little turning
So tired that I couldn't even sleep
So many secrets I couldn't keep
Promised myself I wouldn't weep
One more promise I couldn't keep
It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep
There's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray
Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there
Can you help me remember how to smile
Make it somehow all seem worthwhile
How on earth did I get so jaded
Life's mystery seems so faded
I can go where no one else can go
I know what no one else knows
Here I am just drownin' in the rain
With a ticket for a runaway train..."


The Details: 
Outfit: Top: Justice - Abbie Pullover & Leggings - {50L for Fly by Friday's} - @ Main Store | MP |

Eyes: SU! - Bleak Eyes - Blind | Main Store |

Eyeshadow: SU! Dot Eyeliner | Main Store |
Hair: Entwined & Nutmeg - Camille - Roots | Main Store |
Junk food: Half - Deer - Hamburger & spilled drink
Newspaper: Apple Fall - Crumpled Newspaper | Main Store |
Background: Minimal - Background 2 | Main Store |

Comments