"I am sleepwalking on an ocean of happiness I cannot baptize myself in"





"I just want to break down
like really break down
with tears streaming down my face
while I'm gasping for air
to keep my lungs in check

but all I can ever manage to do
is to get this lump in my throat
that is more of a punishment
than a relief
and when I'm done
all I feel is worse
and it seems as if I can never fully snap out
of this break down
and I want to screan
at everyone and everything
so much my brain is actually shaking
but I can't 
because I'm too strong
or too weak."


The Details:

Tattoo: .Façade. - Cryptic (Unisex)- @Hipster Mens Event {LM} | Main Store | MP |

*Hipster Mens Event - 11.13.17 - 11.27.17*

Top:  Erratic - Marisa Tank - Black | Main Store |
Jeans: Legal Insanity - Rai washed jeans - | Main Store |
Hair: Entwined - Becky - Blondes | Main Store |
Mascara: Arise - Running Mascara | Main Store |


Sim Credit: Borneo Isle

Comments