Ways to my heart: Buy me food, Make me food, Be food.


Ok, so since its a little bit into spring... its time to also renew and regenerize myself... so here we go with a new diet and outlook... Everything is fresh and clear! Especially that bread behind me mmm, it smells so good LOL But I will be strong and stick with the veggies, at least for now... someone please take away all the bread and chocolates. My new motto: Spring is like a bunny, eat like a bunny... #BeABunny LOL. Featuring a few things from a few different events, head on over and check em out! And please someone take a bite outta their delicious pizza for me! :-D


The Details

.:Pixel Forms:. @ the Level Up Event - April 16th - April 30th
Dress: .:PF:. - Layla outfit Belted shirt with Lace stockings
Hair: Wasabi - Savannah - Blacks
Tattoo: [Carol G] - Harmony Tattoo - Black @ The Crossroads Event
Pose: .:PF:. Funny Girl 4 Pose - RARE (Gacha @ Level up Event)
                                                      Sim Credit: Isle of Serendipity



     .:Pixel Forms:. Funny girl 1 Pose (Gacha @ Level Up Event)

Comments