"Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over..."


"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found out we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over.'

'Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over,
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
And I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
and I would'nt catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know..."



The Details: 
Tattoo: .Façade. - GeoMetrix - | Mainstore | MP |
Hair: Magika - Trouble (New!) - Hud 01
Panties appliers (Inner layer): Avanti - Celeste Lingerie set @ Black Fair
Panties (Outer layer): Addams - Helen - Lengerie Panties


I love this tattoo!!! It is so different and absolutely stunning in person! Check out .Façade. at their NEW Location!


Comments