My time is escaping...


"When I am dead, my dearest,
 Sing no sad songs for me;
Plant thou no roses at my head,
 Nor shady cypress tree:
Be the green grass above me
 With showers and dewdrops wet;
And if though wilt, remember,
 And if though wilt, forget.

I shall not see the shadows,
 I shall not feel the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
 Sing on, as if in pain:
And dreaming through the twilight
 That doth not rise nore set,
Haply I may remember,
 And haply I may forget."

 - Christina Rossetti


The Details: { Epiphany Event Taxi }

Cage with flying time: Disorderly. - Chaotic Clockwork Gacha - "Time flies", Silver. (worn on hand) @ Epiphany - April 2017

Dress: Addams: Abbe Angel Body - Silver. Gacha @ Epiphany
Shoulder chains: Addams - Angel chain shoulder
Wings: Blueberry - Angelberry Wings - Lover (red). {Gacha}
Pose: Shi.S - Hand Poses - #4

Comments