Fu@# Everything! The Black Fair 2017 is Here!!



Ughhh, you know how it feels... that feeling you get when an event you've been really wanting to dig your Ls into, is right around the time of the month where... you need to wait until payday. Yass That's me today... But, ofc, me being me... I still said Fahk it.. lol. I'd been keeping my eye out for new skins, and I fell in love with the one I chose @ The Black Fair.  I used most of the L's I had been saving up for just in case I see something I absolutely need to get... and let me tell you, I truly am not disappointed.

The hud comes with 5 different color eyebrow options, one being no brow. There are 5 different eyeshadows, 5 different matte lipsticks, and 5 different lipglosses! I feel like you definitley get your monies worth with this one, and not only that but it looks gorgeous too! There is also the option of using a light dusting of freckles, and a blush option to give those cheeks some flush :-) They also more that I really wanted to grab but Alas!! Im too impatient! lmao I will definitley be heading back soon!

As far as the rest of Black Fair 2017 goes, I was loving it all! It's an amazing event, be careful when you go... because your gonna be throwin' your L's to the wind like I threw my papers when I realized the Black Fair was upon us!


The Details:

Body: Belleza - Venus 
Skin: Belleza - Isabelle - Pale @ The Black Fair 2017 {Event}
Head: Catwa - Catya

Hair: Vanity Hair - ::Swing Out:: - All Blacks Pack
    Makeup - Belleza - Isabelle Skin Hud - Eyeshadows & Glosses
Mesh Ears: Swallow Gauged Ears
Arm Tattoos: .Façade. - Gojun @ For Men Only Hunt 9 | Event | Main Store | MP |

Accessory: [ kunst ] - Vintage Cigarette Holder w/ Hud

Pose: Focus Poses - Rocker Girl #3

Scene/Sim Credit: Elysium City of Templemore

Comments