"Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul'... 'You can't change their past but you can help re-write their future."



"Rescue animals aren't broken, they've simply experienced more life than other animals. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt with a bad hand who responded in courage. Don't pity them. Do something. Help to rescue, Donate, or Volunteer" (-unknown)


So I was able to get into the Fantasy Faire and let me tell you, the sims are MASSIVE. Set on a sprawling 15 sims, be prepared to spend a lot of time exploring as well as shopping!  wonderful products and gifts and even if your not really into the fantasy world there are tons of wonderful items there for Everybody, no matter what your style is! I really had a great time... though I did get a little confused at times as far as where to go because the lands are sooo massive, but thats not a deal breaker as it is really fun looking around and getting involved with the little rp games and tasks as well as just enjoying the gorgeous scenery. This fair as always is just truly an experience.

While I was there, I happened across this gorgeous little beach wood set. and I had just bought myself a new beach home. It's sweet relaxing beauty, with a touch of whimsy charm had me knowing I had to purchase it right then and there. And honestly I am so glad I did! 

The set (Which was *updated at the Fantasy Faire) comes with a hud so that you may change the colors of not only each pillow and blanket seperately but also the wood finishes which range light, medium to dark. I also had a chance to speak with the creator herself and she is very nice and just all around awesome, you can expect Amazing customer service with this shop! It's a great set, perfect for what I wanted it for and it is something you will be able to use in different ways to go with any of your decor. For $350 its a great buy and well worth the Lindens! 


The Details: 

*Beach Set: {e] - Garden Set with table & color hud - @ | Fantasy Faire  | {e]lusive Main Store | Main Store New Location!!


Hair: Stealthic - Eden - Browns
Top: Suicidal Unborn! - Flippy cropped Tank Top #2 
Shorts: - SU! - B boop shorts - Oxford Blue


Props:
Bunnies - .{Psycho:Byts}. - Witchy Rabbits 1& 2 - Snow
Dog with blanket - Jian - Sleepy pup *Rare (Gacha) 
Pajama puppy - Jian Wonky Weenies :: Cute AF Pjs Companion (Gacha)
Treat jar with spilled treats - Half Deer - Porcelain dog treat jar - Pink/Gold


Pose: :LW: Poses - Compassion for animals pose prop w/ siamese cats. {Luane's World Group Joiner Free Gift } LM


Sim Credit: Baja Sands




Comments