Intoxicate me now

Eudora 3D at Uber (July Round) |  Narcisse at Kinky  | Imitation at Tres Chic 



Hey Beautifuls! So I am really excited about this picture. The shoes are amazing, the creators over at Eudora pay so much attention to detail and all of their shoes are high quality items. They never disappoint so if you're addiction includes shoes... and you haven't checked them out yet do yourself a favor go try some demos, you'll fall just as in love as I have. And Narcisse absolutely never disappoints and this new sexy pair of panties is no exception... it is gorgeous, and spicy...  pictures dont even do it justice! I also felt like this sassy pose by Imitation was perfect for this shot!

In the recent past I have been playing around with drawing strands, especially to my portrait pictures to add a little something extra, but this is the first time I have completely drawn on hair and I am so proud of myself! I know I have a long way to go, but this was such a big step for me!  ♥ ♥ ♥




Eudora3D: Abby Stilletos & Ankle Bracelets *Maitreya*


| Uber | Main | MP |




Narcisse: Roxbury laced up panties

| Kinky | Main | MP |




Imitation: Rio Poses & Towel Set pose pack

| Tres Chic | Main | MP |






Comments