Fashionably Late ♥

Justice at Tres Chic



Thank you so much, to the talented CoCo Ranks for posing with me in this! She is always so kind and oh my god, She is so much fun! She had me absolutely dyingg while taking this photo. LOL Thanks so much for everything and all the laughs sweetie!! ♥ Please go check out her incredible work at her flickr & her fabulous creations: ilCoColi - MP & Main Store



Coco and I are wearing the Phoebie dress from Justice available now at Tres Chic! The dress comes in 3 different versions, one sparkley version, one black front version (as seen on coco) and one pattern front version (as seen on me).





Justice: Phoebie dress - | Tres Chic | Main | MP |



RunAway Hair: Samatha Hair - Ombres & Roots - | FaMESHed | Main |




Mandala: OUGI Earrings - Red - Group Gift | Main Store |




FoxCity: RGB Drive Photo Booth & Night Sass Pose Pack - | N21 | Main |






Comments