Unwind

Narcisse - Bloom




Today is monday. Usually monday's don't bother me or cause me any extra unnecessary stress, that I don't already have anyways... but they are always a reminder of another week to get through ahead. Today though on this monday, I am just tired. My mind & my soul has been overwhelmed. I would really love nothing more than to sit down with a big glass of wine and maybe even a few strawberries or chocolates... some candles and relaxing sounds.. something to transport myself to a beautiful villa by the sea, where I can hear the window coverings fluttering in the breeze as the ocean laps at the warm hot sun. The smell of salt and flowers in the air, with no worries or care in the world. LOL I suppose we would really all like that sometimes, too bad we can't just imagine it up and just jump  into it... right?! And even better with a pair of gorgeous shoes! I Hope you all make the best of it, and if you can't these peeptoes surely will help you... pair em with a delicious glass of wine and you're ready to go! ♥





Narcisse - Bella Peeptoe Heels - | Bloom | Main Store | MP |
*Today is the Last Day of Event - (April 30)-
Sold with hud that has 30 different color choices for the leather, edging, and bow 
as well as sole and metal options; Rigged for Maitreya & coming for Slink*




Pose: Haven Female Pose 153 - | MP |







Comments