Half of my heart is in Havana

Lisa Walker Makeup | Justice |

Song: Camilla Cabello - Havana



Lisa Walker Makeup has come out with a couple fresh batches of new skins. I am extremely impressed with how beautiful they are, and not only that but the extra attention to the details she has added in these are really amazing. This is the Sara skin and I am wearing the middle option 'Chocolate'. It also comes in Cappuccino & Hot Coffee. You can grab these skins at both the Main Store as well as the Marketplace.

To get the matching body skins, head over to Studio Exposure.


I thought it paired so nicely with this super sexy Tank Top made by the super talented VaIentine Coy! She also has such amazing attention in her details and the materials are gorgeous!!

***I chose to use this beautiful tank that I loveee lol but I realized after I had finished my photo,  that it will be at the Chapter 4 Event. I am not a supporter of this event for reasons I will not talk about here today. There is no going back so, for this once, I will leave an LM for it as well... However, Justice is an Amazing Brand and I am Proud to blog for it. ***



- The Details -

Skin: Lisa Walker Makeup - Sara Skin - Chocolate - | Main Store | MP |

Body Skin: Studio Exposure - Chocolate - | Main Store |

Eyeshadow: Huwe Makeup / Lisa Walker Makeup - Neon Collection | Main Store |  

Tank top: Justice - Sandy Tank - | Chapter 4 | Main Store | MP |

Pose: Imitation - Yuri Pose Pack #06 - | Main Store | MP |

Hair: Truth - Pollila - Browns - | Main Store |

Earrings: *PerveTTe* - Luxury Earrings [ Gold ] - | Main Store |

Comments