Cruise with me baby...

Vanilla Bae @ Pocket Gacha





Baby let's cruise, away from here
Don't be confused, the way is clear
And if you want it you got it forever
This is not a one night stand
Let the music take your mind
Ooh just release and you will find

You're gonna fly away, glad your goin' my way
I love it when we're cruising together
The music is played for love,
Cruising is made for love
I love it when we're cruising together




I love this set for Pocket Gacha's April Round! It's rigged for Maitreya and the Rares include full color hud & strip me menu and the huds have word changing options on the top and bottom suit pieces! 
It is finally getting warm in my part of the world and this outfit just totally put me in a yacht in the middle of the ocean... lets pop some champagne and relax for the evening! ♥ 





Vanilla Bae - Breeze Swim set with Net Dress | Pocket Gacha | Main Store | MP |




DOUX - Lee Hairstyle - Brunettes | Main Store |




Ginger Fish: Curvy Pose Pack - | Main Store |




ChicChica - 'Care to drink" props - | Main Store |





Taken at La Vie




Comments