Blow

Narcisse @ FaMESHed

I love your face
You love the taste
That sugar babe, it melts away
I kiss you when you lick your lips, I kiss you when you lick your lips
You like it wet and so do I, you like it wet and so do I
I know you never waste a drip, I know you never waste a drip
I wonder how it feels sometimes
Must be good to you
Keep me coming, keep me going, keep me coming, keep me going
Keep me humming, keep me moaning, keep me humming, keep me moaning
Don't stop loving 'til the morning, don't stop loving 'til the morning
Don't stop screaming, freaking, blowing
Blow
Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink that's the flavor
Solve the riddle
I'mma lean back
Don't worry its nothing major
Make sure you clean that
That's the only way to get the
Flavor


Narcisse is at FaMESHed with Chanty! A gorgeous 2-in-1 Body suit with an option to wear as a bodysuit or a top. Comes in 16 single colors and the Fatpack has 8 bonus colors + texture change hud!

- The Details -

Body Suit: Narcisse - Chanty - | FaMESHed | Main Store

Eyeshadow: Lisa Walker Makeup - Delicate Collection - | Main Store |

Pose: K&S - Tasty Candy Pose #01 - | Main Store |

Hair: Tableau Vivant - Long Pigtails - | Main Store |



Comments