Tonight... I feel like... more

Narcisse  @ Whimsical



You move like I want to
To see like your eyes do
We are downstairs
Where no one can see
New life break away
Tonight 
I feel like more
Tonight I
You make the water warm
You taste foreign
And I know you can see
The cord break away
'Cause tonight 
I feel like more
Tonight 
I feel like more
Feel like more
Tonight 
You breathed
Then you stopped
I breathed 
then dried you off
And tonight
I feel, feel like more
Tonight I feel like
Feel like more
Tonight I feel like more
Feel like more
Tonight




Narcisse is at Whimsical and this is an absolutely breath taking piece! The materials allow the light to
a beautiful sheen and the belt is glittered with little jewels with a beautiful 
bow in the back... it's perfect for casual or formal... dress this one up or down!

For now it is made only for Maitreya bodies, but is in the works for other bodies
at the moment! Each romper comes with a hud that allows you to change the 
colors of the jewels, and show or hide them as well. Check it out exclusively at
Whimsical ♥



- The Details -


Romper: Narcisse - Zinnia Romper & Belt - | Whimsical | Main Store


Hair: Tableau Vivant - brigitte 2k | Main Store |


Ears: Swallow - Dragon Ears - | Kustom9 | Main Store |


Lipstick: Glam Affair - Lelutka Bento Lipstick set 05 | Main Store |


Pose: FOXCITY. - Effortless Vol. 2 - #5m | Main Store | MP |


Background: FOXCITY - Glam - (gold) - | MP |


Comments