We're kinda busy

Vanilla Bae @ Anybody

We're K-kinda busy checking out these super cute onesies from Vanilla Bae out at the Anybody event. They are from the Strip me collection and lets you and yours have a little more fun with the removal or addition of the pieces!

I was so lucky to get to work with Chanty Ingalls for this one (my very first collab with another blogger!) and we just had an awesomely fun time! As she said, It's not often you meet someone you just feel so comfortable instantly with and become fast friends! Thanks again so much Chanty, It was a blast & a pleasure, can't wait for the next one! :-D ♥





You called, I can't hear a thing...
I have got no service
in the club, you see, see
Wha-wha-what did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.

Just a second,
It's my favorite song they're gonna play
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh
You shoulda made some plans with me,
You knew that I was free...
And now you wont stop calling me;
I'm kinda busy.

Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin'
I dont wanna talk anymore
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor

Stop telephonin' me, eh eh eh

Can call all you want 
But there's no one home
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

The way you blowin up my phone
Wont make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster
Leave my girls no faster...
I shoulda left my phone at home, 
'cause this is a disaster!
Callin' like a collector
Sorry, I cannot answer!..."


On Me:

Onesie: Vanilla Bae - @ Anybody | Main Store | MP |

Pose: Imitation - Emilie Pose #2 - @ Anybody | Main Store | MP |

Hair: Navy & Copper - Cherry (Blondes) - @ShinyShabby | Main Store |

Rings: Yummy - Stella Rings - | Main Store |

Tatt: Isuka - Akasma - | Main Store |

Eyebrows: L'Etre - Arched Eyebrows | MP |

Head: Catwa - Uma - | Main Store |

Background: Astralia - Cute bubbles background {Gacha - Rare} | Main Store |


Check out Chanty's version & see what she's wearing {Here}!! ♥




Comments