Girls Night!!!


Narcisse @ Blush




I had the awesome pleasure of working with my Amazing & Talented friend Sayurii Slade Bugaatti. We are both wearing Narcisse's Pixie Cami & Ruffle Panties set that are out now at blush, and they are complete perfection ♥ Thank you so much Sayurii!! Please make sure to check out her awesome Flickr {Here}

My girlfriends know what to do
They know what to say (Oh)
My girlfriends to the rescue
Come take me away
I'm on vacation tonight
I'm gonna leave you behind
I'm on vacation tonight
I'm gonna lose my mind
With someone new, new
With someone new, new
With someone
I sit in the front
Roll down the window
When our song comes on
The radio
I won't fall apart
I won't self destruct
No I'll just reach out
And turn it up
My girlfriends know what to do



- The Details - 

Outfit: Narcisse - Pixie Cami & Ruffle Panties -  | @ Blush | Main Store |

Hair: Lilo - Truth - | @ Uber | Main Store |

Pose: FOXCITY - Midnight Madness w/ Pillows Pose - | Main Store | MP |
*After purchase, make sure to rez on the ground and select Open. The script opener cannot open it as the pillows are non-copy / transfer, so you can share with your posing buddy... there is also a notecard included that you should see as well*

- {On Sayurii} -
Besides Narcisse's Cami set @ Blush - Sayurii is  also rocking Koyomi hair from - Argrace - and gorgeous sleeve tatt's - heart lock II - from - Identity body shop -.


{Background}
Bed: tarte - Winter Bed {Rare} - | Main Store |
Love Sign: tarte - Love Marquee
Neon Sign in window: FOXCITY - Neon Truths prop | Main Store |
Japanese food: 8f8 - Rising Sun Delicate's Gacha # 5 - Yaki Hotate Miso-Shiru | Main Store
Japanese food: 8f8 - Rising Sun Delicate's Gacha #2 - Tarot with Kuro Goma
Candy Hearts: Half Deer - Spilled Candy Heart - | MP |



Comments