♥ ~Photo Bombed!~ ♥


 Lil' Bug @ The Point Event until December 30th & Justice


Well sometimes when getting ready for christmas and decorating, things don't always go as planned! I was getting all cute for an xmas time selfie, when out of nowhere I was photobombed by a reindeer who scared the ever living crap outta me! In my moment of freight I tossed the lights up into the air and my reflexes about knocked my glasses, right off my face! hahah right after all that I got quite the laugh outta it and even asked the pretty guy... Hey little buddy, are you actually rudolph?! :-D Who knows ♥ But I certainly feel lucky for This extra surprise this year! ♥



The Details:

Shirt: Justice - Payton Shirt  - | Main Store | MP |

Pose: Lil' Bug - Going to Decorate Pose #2 - @ The Point Event | Main Store | MP |

Glasses: Tentacio - Winter Bunny Gacha - bunny glasses lila - @Kustom9

Hair: Spellbound - Under Stars - Brunettes - | Main Store |

Deer: Jian - Fallow Deer Fawn - Static Grazing | Main Store |

Skin: Insol - Mara | Main Store |

Sim Credit: La Vie








Comments