Luxurious | PIF |

Paying It Forward Event - { LM }

"This kind of love is getting expensive

We know how to live, baby


We're luxurious, like Egyptian cotton..."


Gwen Stefani - Luxurious ft. Slim Thug 



Ok so, my kiddo is totally sick today and I am as well... it def makes for a long yucky day, especially with it freezing and snowing all over the place outside. It's hard for me to keep my eyes open but I still have a lot of blogging I really need to get done! Whew! lol Firstly make sure to check out the Paying It Forward Event if you haven't... you can give your friends and family presents instead of just sending it to their receiveds! The items are gorgeous and Im so in love with this dress and necklace, both beautiful products that fit amazingly.  Secondly, I couldn't help it... I also had to get the LAQ Scarlet Head because it was such a good deal! I love her, mega kudos to LAQ they did it again and created an awesome product! I am completely looking forward to more things from them coming in the future! ♥ I hope you are having a wonderful week!

The Details:

Necklace: *Just Because* - Abby Necklace - @PIF | Main Store |

Dress: Murray - Gigi Satin-Organza tube  - @PIF | MP |

Hair: Magika - Lush - Hud01- | Main Store |

Head: LAQ - Scarlet Bento Head - | Main Store |


Comments