I didn't do it... | PIF Event |

The Paying It Forward Event - December 10th - 25th | LM |

"Stop Right there Ma'am!" Came an echoed voice, like one that would come through a loudspeaker... as red and blues flashed and a blinding bright light was pointed directly towards me.

I stopped in my tracks and threw on the charm, posing into the spotlight.
"Honest, I didn't do it... I was just merely meandering around this old abandoned warehouse... at night, alone." I said innocently as The cold air stabbed at my skin like little knives eager to saw into my flesh right down to my bone.
It's not like I committed some heinous murder, when a crazed man burst from the shadows and tried to grab at me before he threw me down onto the ground. It's not like I looked into his dark hate filled eyes and lost myself in a rage so violent that I felt as if I were watching it all being played out like an old hollywood movie. I don't know who that girl was but I do know this much...  I unleashed an evil so horrific that it was absolutely mesmerizing. "Whoever he was, I'm sure he deserved it" I whispered as my lips formed into a slight smile of victory.


Hey Guys!! These are all Items from the awesome Paying It Forward Event which begins veryy soonnn!! Remember it's a perfect place to grab some of those xmas presents this way you can give them out as presents or even keep for yourself if you'd like! ♥

The Details:

Hair: Fabia - Cat - White@PIF | Main Store | MP |

Dress: *Just Because* Silvia Dress - Group Gift @PIF | Main Store |

Boots: Essenz - Latvia Boots@PIF | Main Store |

Accessory: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Tag- along Purry w/hud @PIF | Main Store |

Pose: Foxcity - Effortless VOL.2 - Pose #5 | Main Store |

Comments