Shut up & Drive ...I'm your Passenger.








...New Sponsor Alert!!!... 

Justice! :-D So excited to be chosen to blog for them! I also Loveee this jacket ~ def give their store a lil check if you haven't... the products are very well made and fit like a glove! This jacket comes with a shorter t-shirt insert and a longer t-shirt insert too. ♥ ♥ ♥

The tattoo in this post is actually a gift for the guys from Speakeasy... $1L only! This one's for the guys but I couldn't help but snag it as well & I am glad I did! ♥



The Details: 

Jacket: Justice - Adele Jacket - w Short Tee -  | Main Store | MP |

Tattoo: Speakeasy - Fear Tattoo - | MP |

Hair: - Beusy - Avail Hairstyle - | Main Store |

Jeans: Villena - Step Hem Stripe Jeans - @Kustom9

Bottle of Water - ChicChica - Mineral Water

Eyes - [ Conviction ] - Rupture Eyes

Comments