.Domination.

                   
                                                           .Frou Frou Lingerie Event. until October 8th.

                                                                                 | LandMark |


"Come a little bit closer, before we begin
Lemme tell you how I want it
And exactly what I need
I'm here for one drug
I'm only here for one thing
So come on and tell me
Can you fly like you're free
Cause I need to feel
Yeah, I need to say

I must confess
I'm addicted to this
Shove your kiss straight through my chest
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a god
Music, love and sex
(Adrenalize me)

I crave excess
Turning winto into sweat dripping down my neck
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a god
Adrenaline and sex..."

In This Moment | Adrenalize Me 



The Details:

Chains,Skirt, & Panties: [CerberusXing] Na'Mah's Chains -  (Black/Silver) @ Frou Frou Event {LM}

Piercing - [CX] - Lance Piercing w/dimple & blood Tatt

Arm tape - [CX] - Fighter's Mark - Bloody

Hair: .Entwined. - Ariel - Light Blondes

Nipple Covers - Meva Tudor Nipple Covers (Gacha)

Lipstick: DeeTalez - High Gloss for Lelutka in Deep Red

Eyeshadow: SU! Red Touch Makeup with Scratches (for Lelutka)

Eyes: SU! Damya Eyes - Waxen

Lip Piercing: SU! Medusa Piercing

Headdress: DRD - Dead Religion Headdress - Black

Pose: FOXCITY. - Dominance Bento with Spanker Prop

Backdrop: Isuka - Club Entrance

Comments