Backstage


Frou Frou Lingerie Event {LM}
until October 8th


"I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
And Bel Air now'


'Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm not longer beautiful?


...I've seen the world, lit it up 
As my stage now

Channeling angels in the new age now...

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?'"




The Details:

Outfit: Tres Blah - Love Fade - Robe & Panties (Serenity) @ Frou Frou Event {LM}
 | Main Store |

Hair: Truth - Miriam with back whispies - Blondes

Ring/Bracelet piece: Astralia - Alohomora Rings

Nails: Slack Girl - Raja Stilleto Mesh Nails for Maitreya

Necklace: MINIMAL - Knox Necklace - Silver

Eye prop: Fiasco - Spa Cucumber - Gift

Backdrop: Ariskea[Angel] - Skybox - Backstage Rare Gacha



Comments