Don't go to sleep to dream...





You say love is a 
hell you cannot 
bare

And I say gimme mine back
and go there - for all I care

I got my feet on the ground
and I dont go to sleep
to dream

You got your head in the clouds
your not at all what
you seem

This mind, this body, and this voice
  cannot be stifled by
  your deviant ways

   So don't forget what
    I told you, dont come
 around
  I got my own hell to raise







So I got the Flash Shot Monthly box this month. It's the first month it has come out and it's one of those monthly subscription boxes you get every month. It cost $500 for 10 poses... and I have to say I wasn't expecting what I got... They are awesome! For some reason I didn't really have high expectations, because it seems like any time I get one of those damn boxes, I hardly like anything that comes in them. But... I'm too curious not to at least give it a try anyways.

I'm def glad I did!! They all worked very nicely, smooth, none of that broken pose shit that you sometimes are unlucky enough to buy. (SO frustrating!!)

 This months box has poses by: Imitation, Something New, Sam Poses, SPP, Delicate Poses, p.o.s.e., K&S creations, Black Cat Poses, In This Moment & MILA. They are all different kinds of poses to single poses, to couples, kawaii poses, and etc. I don't post about things I don't like, Flash Shot is *Not* my Sponsor... I just think it's a pretty awesome concept. Great quality poses that come inside... so you all might start building up that Pose-itory & order next months box!
                           
                                                    {Taxi -  Flash Shot Monthly }


The Details:

.Façade. - Aiyanna Tattoo @ Lost & Found Event :: | Mainstore | MP |

Pose: MILA. w Cigarette - Pose #1 
Hair: Little Bones. - Olympia - Bayalage
Slouching Sweater: ::Gabriel:: - Off Shoulder Sweater - Black
Sports Bra: Legal Insanity - Nicki bra - White
Baggy Jeans: Legal Insanity - Rai washed Jeans

Eye Makeup: Suicidal Unborn - Yrenea Eyeliner for Catwa/Omega


 Sim Credit: [    Elysion   ]

Comments