True Love's kiss will break any curse... but If it destroys you, it was simply a mirage to begin with...



So I checked out The Chapter Four event, and let me tell you... that ish is Enchanting as hell!!! Like they might seriously have to lock me away and destroy the key because I. Can't. Stop. My absolute fave gacha was the one from 'Spell'. It has everything a Storybook Princess needs. Glass Coffin? Check. What about an Everlasting Enchanted Rose?! Double check! These pieces are in my opinion worth the Lindens if you love Storybook props as much as I do, and the poses for the coffin are stunning!

Also I had to try out a new body as I have always only used Maitreya... I decided to purchase Belleza - Venus - Full figured and I must admit I adore it! I have been on the fence for a really long time and I finally decided to just take the plunge and try it out and I gotta say, I am so glad I did!! I still love Maitreya don't get me wrong... but I'm really loving this one too!~

The Deets:

Hair: .Olive. ~ Paloma ~ Naturals
Lips: YS&YS ~ Victoria for the lipstick in pink
Body: Belleza ~ Venus - Full Figure
Dress: *Just Because* Isabelle Gown - White

Accessories: Spell ~ Crown, Necklace, Glass Coffin, Enchanted Rose, Floating Apples ~
Once Upon A Time Gacha @ The Chapter Four

Pose: :North Moon: - Chilly Pose set - Pose #2

Sim Credit: Heathen's Asylum of the Damaged

Comments