New Ink! ~ "My Body is my Journal and my tattoos are my story" ~











New Ink by .Façade. ~ Cruel Beauty (Unisex) ~ Get it at the Love Interruption Event - Feb 11 - 27th!
This Tattoo is truly a work of art! I absolutely love how intricate it is, and how amazing it looks! It's certainly a bad ass piece, so if your lookin for some new work, check it out!

Also I finally, finally... FINALLY made it into Collab. And I was able to get this hair that I have been dying over with such anticipation since I saw the WIP photos... WOW. I have hearts in my eye's guys... I am in love with this hair! So many different styles in which you can wear it as well... ughhh sooo worth the wait! ♥ ♥ ♥


~The Deets~

Hair: Foxy ~ Regan (Blondes) @ Collabor88
Top: Addams ~ Top Heart ~ White
Pants: Addams ~ Real worn out jeans ~ White
Tattoo: .Façade. ~ Cruel Beauty (Unisex) ~ @ Love Interruption Event (Feb 11 -27, 2017)
Eyebrow Piercings: Codex ~ Eyebrow piercings ~ Gacha 05 @ Fetish Fair
Tongue Piercing ~ Catwa Gift
Eyeshadow: Veechi ~ Serenity Shadow ~ @ The Chapter Four
Lipstick: Mons ~ Catwa Makeup Applier ~ (Hud 5)
Tongue Piercings ~ Catwa Gift

Comments