I've been an awful good girl...




Santa baby Slip a sable Under the tree For me I've been An awful good girl Santa baby So hurry down The chimney tonight Santa baby A '54 convertible Too, light blue Well I'll wait up for you Dear, santa baby So hurry down The chimney tonight Yeah Think of all The fun I've missed Think of all the boys I haven't kissed Next year I could be Just as good If you check off My Christmas list







Hey Guys! I have some news: The Annex is having an Advent Calendar Event in the Main Store for Group Members! (Free to Join) Each Day Starting December 1st - December 25th, you will get a free advent gift

. If a day is missed, you may grab that day's item for 25L. On the 25th The gift will be a surprise and will only be available for 24 hours. So it's a really cool, fun event, @ Their Main Store... Grab A group tag if you don't have one and join the Christmas time fun!!!


The Details

Dress: The Annex - (Advent Calendar Item #10) - Rae Dress w/ Panties - | Main Store | MP

Whip: Meva Mouth Whip - @ Kinky Event {LM}

Tattoo: Isuka - Akasma - | Main Store |

Hair: Sintiklia - Viola - Light Blondes - | Main Store |

Santa Hat: [Frimon Store] Prop from Pose -#Women31 - | MP |

Hand Accessory: Vale Koer - Deadly Grasp / Gold - | Main Store |

Comments