"You don't have a soul... You Are a Soul who has a body." -C.S.Lewis


The Dark Style Fair - Day of the Dead Edition - LM - Until November 4th


"My days among the dead are past; 

Around me I behold,

Where'er these casual eyes are cast,

The mighty minds of old;

My never-failing friends are they,

With whom I converse day by day."

- Robert Southey


The Details:

Pose: Imitation - Emi Pose #5 - @TDSF - | Main Store |

Tattoo: Speakeasy - Gloomy Tatoo - @TDSF

Eye Makeup: WarPaint - Exhausted Liner - @TDSF | Main Store |

Hair: Entwined - Ellira - Brunettes - @ We Love Role-play

Headpiece: C.A.M.O. - Floral Crown - @TDSF 

Outfit: -Narcisse- Stellar Bra, Stellar Corset, Stellar Pannier, Stellar Panties - Silver @The Epiphany

Choker: Merlific - Pouple Choker - @TDSF

Rings: (Yummy) - Geometric moon ring & Wave midi ring - Silver


Comments