Hello darkness my, old friend...





Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow Streets made of cobblestone
Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touch the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence




So, I've never done the real actual photo shop before and knew it would be difficult to even understand... I usually do light editing with an easy to use photo editor. Now I won't be heavily photoshopping when I blog for items for my sponsors I'll make sure those are in tact and clear as true to what you will get if you purchase yourself... but I am really excited I'll be able to start incorporating PS into my photos now as well! I am learning ya'll, and its actually fun! lol If you're on facebook there's a group that was started by Frankey Swain, and is a community of advanced and non advanced SL Photographers, Bloggers, etc there to give/get help on SL photography should you need wanna check it out! (I will name it below), it's a wealth of info, and if you've never had any help or are in need of help with your pics, you can go there and get it! I am so proud of my blog pic above because it is my first ever pic in photoshop, I am excited to learn more and more but wow it is a lot of info for sure, so many little things to learn, but it looks like once you realize what the little things are, how they work, and what they do... everything else will come into focus and be so much clearer and easier to work with!

Also!!! SHOETOPIA Starts Today!!!! Ahh I can't wait to go check it out and see all the shoes, mountains of shoes... Yes Please! :)   xoxo I hope everyone has an amazing day today!! ♥


The Details:

FB Photography Group: "Photography help tips & tricks sl edition"

Hair: DOUX -  Aphrodite Hair - Blondes

Makeup: DeeTaleZ -

Ears: Swallow - Drop Ears

Nails: SlackGirl - Raja - Mesh Nails

Rings: Astralia - Alohomora Rings - Silver

Top: Gabriel -  Top from the 'Down Jacket' available @ Kustom9

Pose with cell phone: The Owl - Call me. Dont call me. Pose Set

Drink cans: kalopsia - Messy Cans

Paper: Mello. Old Paper Scatter - Gacha


Comments