Swimming on a Train



With your feet in the air
And your head in the ground
Try this trick
Spin it 
Yeah

Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in
But you ask yourself
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks
Except a little fish, but they told me
He swears, he was trying to talk to me, to me

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

Way out in the water
See it swimming
Where is my mind?

Way out in the water
See it swimming
Where is my mind?

                                     Yoav & Emily Browning - Where is my mind? (Sucker Punch Sndtrck)



                                                                  !!What, What!!

Yay!! I am soo excited guys!! I've been accepted to blog for the upcoming Frou Frou Event! ♥ I am also about to drop a post featuring my sisters wedding (Congrats again, Beth & Highmuk!)... lots of cool things in store to show and talk about I am so excited! It's gonna be a busy next few weeks but I am ready for the ride!! I hope everyone's weekend is super amazing!! Hugs and love to all! ♥



The Details:

Tattoo: .Façade. - Nightmarish Gaze - | Main Store | MP |
Pose: Fox City - Cute but Psycho - Pose#2 (w knives) - @ On9 Event | Main Store |

Hair: Tram - G0819 Hair - Hud B - @ Uber
Tank: Maitreya - Tank Top - *Cream* - Lara Body
Panties: Maitreya - Hipster - *Coral* - Lara Body
Nails: ::SG:: Signal Stilleto - Mesh nails for maitreya



Sim Credit: Elysion

Comments