Look at the stars... look how they shine for you...




"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all Yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called Yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh, what a thing to've done
And it was all Yellow

Your skin
Oh, yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
You know I love you so?
You know I love you so ?...


...Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do"

Coldplay - Yellow


I had the wonderful pleasure of working with one of my bro's on this piece, Lucious Ashfield, so I wanted to shout out a very special *Thank You* to him for taking the time to model with me! I was also able to explore a beautiful new sim, that is just as interesting as it is breathtaking. I absolutely love every piece of detail that is captured here, and the beautiful poetry that coincides with each of the different scenes. This sim has notecards that tell you all about where the name comes from, and what everything is about as well which allows you to truly marvel in it's creations and promotes depth of thought. If you're into exploring sims, or need a picturesque sim for photos, this one is worth exploring every quadrant. For me, this sim is right up there with Bryn Oh's "Hand". A Masterpiece of a concept on both sims. If you join De*cid*u*ous's Group Joiner, you are allowed to Rez for photo purposes... ofc make sure you clean up all of your items once your finished!!! Happy Exploring! ♥ 


The Details:

Pose: Lil'Bug Poses - Something Magical Pose @ Hashtag {Anniversary} Event 
Lil'Bug | MainStore | MP |

Hair: DOUX - Daphne - Blondes @ Tres Chic
Outfit: Safira - Jasmin Top & Bottom - Black Ombre @ Tres Chic


*NEW SIM ALERT!* Sim Credit: De*cid*u*ous 






Lil'bug Vendor Photo - Something Magical Pose - Hashtag Event


Comments