Gotta go somewhere, to get to nowhere...



I'm sorry I haven't blogged as much lately. But, Things are starting to pick back up finally, as I am starting to feel a bit more back to myself ... dealing with anxiety and depression on top of so many other things in RL has made it difficult for me. I so appreciate every single person who takes the time to follow along with my photos and also every single person who reads my blog. From the very bottom of my heart, Thank you so much. ♥

Song: Grace - You don't own me - Ft. G Easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SeRU_ZPDkE




The Details:

Pose: *!R.O!* - RAWR! - | Mainstore | MP |

Hair: SpellBound - Sunday - Unnatural Ombre's |
Shirt: Emery - Cozumel Top - Uva @ Collab
Skirt: Emery - Akumel Skirt - Ash @ Collab
Nails: SG - Sinal Stilleto Mesh Nails
Dimple Piercings: Jewelled Heart Dimple Stud
Rings: ::Chic Chica:: - Sky Rings #11,13,14,17,18,3,6, 8 (Gacha), Astralia - Wonderland Rings (heart)
Tattoo: .Absence. - Vitality Unisex Tattoo

Glasses - [Atomic] Eyewear - heartbreaker - Red

Head: LAQ - Gaia Bento Head

Volkswagon w Luggage: NOMAD // Vintage Road Trip Car - Flamingo @ Collab

Sim Credit: Whole Wheat





Comments