I've been laying with the devil



Oh Lord, wont you save me 
Save me from my soul
Oh lord wont you forgive me
For I have lost control

Oh lord, Can't you save me from my twisted little mind
Oh lord won't you please show me how to turn the water to wine

Oh Lord won't you show me 
Am I the Sinner or the Saint

Oh Lord won't you please tell me was all my suffering in vain

  'Oh Lord' - In This Moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdYHnulCms


The Details:

Pose: :North Moon: Holding Back Pose Set - Pose # 3 | Main Store | MP |
Tattoos: .Façade. - Rosier - @ Spring Cleaning Event - *Starts June 19 - 30th* | Main Store | MP |
Head: LAQ - Gaia
Eyeshadow & Flies on face: FAKEICON - Decay set - {@ Somber}
Hair: Opale - Aurora Hair - Blondes Pack {@ Tres Chic}
Outfit (incl Wings & Headpiece): Gizza - Posh Bodysuit {@ Tres Chic}

Sim Credit: Elysion

Comments