"As if her mind wasn't dark enough..."



"I don't need you to save me
I don't need you to cure me
I don't need you and your antidote for I am my disease

I don't need you to free me
I don't need you to help me
I don't need you to lead me through the light.

I will always fall and rise again
Your venemous heroine
'Cause I'm a survivor
Yeah, I'm a fighter

I will fall and rise above
and in your hate I find love
'Cause I'm a survivor
Yeah, I'm a fighter

I will not hide my face
I will not fall from grace
I'll walk into the fire, baby

All my life
I was afraid to die
and now I come alive inside these flames

You don't want me to love you
You don't want me to need you
You don't want to look at me for you will turn to stone.

You don't want me to hurt you
You don't want me to bite you
You don't want me or my aching soul

For I will only fall and rise again..."

-Fighter | In this Moment |


The Details:

Pose: Lil'Bug - Behind the Mask - Pose #3 | Main Store | MP |
*check below for photo of complete pose set*

Hair: Little Bones - Camila - {Collabor88}
Running Mascara: The crone. - Rainy day mascara - {Memento Mori}
Top: erratic - ada top - black {Collabor88}
Ring: Meva Bento Boho Forefinger - Gift @ Gacha Garden
Tattoo: .Identity. body shop - Drowned Hope

Sim Credit: Whole Wheat Landscaping & Creation








Comments