Spring is in the air!! Finally!


And I am so excited I wet my Plants!!! hahah, I don't know about you but I am SO glad that spring has finally sprung! it's still a little cool out but that's not gonna stop me from enjoying the beautiful weather and even kicking of my shoes to wade in the ocean... just take a look at that breath taking view in the background!  Warmer days are just ahead, Yayy!!!

The Good Stuff:

Dress: .:Pixel Forms:. - Dominique Dress | MP |
Tattoo: .Façade. - Timeless Spirit - exclusive @ Skin Fair  | Event | Maint Store | MP |
Pose: :North Moon: Gone Pose Set - #3 | Main Store | MP |

Hair: Runway - Cinderella Hair - Blondes @ Hairology (March)
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Inked Eyes - #06
Ears: Swallow - Gauged Ears - @ Shiny Shabby | Event |
Eye makeup: Suicidal Unborn - Lioba Eye makeup "Ink"(Hud)
Lips: Suicidal Unborn - The Matte Lip Essentials (Hud)
Necklace: !Aphorism! Bijou Collection - Labradorite (Gacha @ Shiny Shabby March)
Cigarette: [ kunst ] Vintage cigarette holder @ Kustom9 (March) | Event |





Comments