In Latex, I'm a letter. Lick me at the edges, stamp me... then send me out...




Ok, so I FINALLY got into the Fetish Event... and, that TOO was another Amazing ass event! Ok, Seriously... I had to go back at least 5 times today.... it does seem like the crowd is starting to loosen up a little as it is a bit easier to get into, finally. Next one... Collab... it must be an amazing one there because it is crazy trying to get into that one! ♥ Ahhh but I am sure it's worth the wait!

Today... I had a specific idea for an outfit I had in mind that I wanted but I couldnt find it... Instead I just bought a few different outfits that just "felt" like I wanted to go home and get my ass spanked... I mean, that felt right. LOL. So ... What I am wearing is actually a combination of 2 outfits that really work very well worn together. oh my shit... I feel so bad ass now. Like really I want to go to the local 7-11 and buy my slurpee in this get up. I'll be like the "Fetish" Super Hero. Never Fear "Fetish" is here!! ♥  {The Deets are Below!♥}





Alll The Deets:

Hair: .Olive. ~ The Bass hair ~ Naturals
Outfit #1: *Mon Cheri* ~ Adored Teddy ~ Black {Fetish Event}
Outfit #2: United Colors ~ Ula Harness ~ Black  {Fetish Event}
Shoes: [Renagade] ~ Raven ~ Black {Fetish Event}

**Accessories**

Horns: Eclipse Art Studio ~ Horns Sirax {Fetish Event}
Face Veil: Codex ~ Godric Veil ~ Black {Fetish Event}
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Kane ~ Black
Lipstick: Mons~ Catwa Makeup Applier Hud #5
Ears ~ Mandala ~ Stretched Ears
Shoulder Piece ~ Zibska ~ Medea Pauldrons ~ W/ Hud
Pose: RK Poses ~ #1 & #3 {Shiny Shabby - January}

Body: Belleza











Comments